Pacific Islands Lagoon Long Kimono Robe
This gorgeous dressing gown will make the perfect present for you or someone you love. Crafted from lightweight, silky soft eco-friendly bamboo silk.
Add some effortlessly elegance to your loungewear wardrobe, travels, pool-side cocktail sipping and every festival or party in between. A perfect maternity present, it will accompany new mums through pregnancy and beyond.
Rich cream base base with blue and orange print
Printed with Azo free, earth friendly dyes
- FABRIC Bamboo Silk - 160gsm - soft & silky feel
- LENGTH 130 cm - Mid-calf length
- SIZES One Size (UK 8-18 / US 6-16 / EUR 34-46)
- SLEEVES Long Kimono Sleeves
- CARE Cold Delicate Machine or Hand Wash
- MODEL HEIGHT 172 cm
- 2 invisible side pockets
- Inside ties
- Double belt loops for adjustable height
- Hanging loop
This print was inspired by Balanese Batik textiles where I spent many a holiday when I was living in Australia. I wanted quite a strong tribal feeling but in a gentle beautiful lagoon blue with a soft orange complementary trim. I wanted a fluid moving pattern reminiscent of light hitting shallow blue waters.