Aztec Embrace Long Kimono
A truly unique robe, beautifully cut and stitched into a flattering, elegant piece, with so many versatile uses. Add some casual, effortless elegance to your loungewear wardrobe, travels, pool-side cocktail sipping and every festival or party in between. A perfect maternity present, it will accompany new mums through pregnancy and beyond, thanks to their relaxed fit and the inside ties. A truly special present for yourself or someone you love.
Peachy base with blue, yellow, green water colour aztec print.Â Screen Printed by hand with Azo free, earth friendly dyes.
- Fabric: Organic Bamboo — 160gsm — soft and luxurious feel
- Length: 130 cm — Mid-calf length
- Sizes: One Size (UK 8–18 / US 6–16 / EUR 34–46)
- Sleeves: Long Kimono Sleeves
- Care: Cold Delicate Machine or Hand Wash
- Model Height: 5 ft 9 in - 175cm
- 2 invisible side pockets
- Inside ties
- Double belt loops for adjustable height
- Hanging loop
This print was inspired by the beautiful woven Aztec blankets that you just want to wrap up in and feel cosy. They make you feel safe. I created a more abstract water colour interpretation and transferred that into a screen print. There is still a strong tribal feeling but with a more fluid, abstract movement and in vibrant, exciting, uplifing colours. South America is still a dream of mine and the source of endless inspiration.