Chief Bamboo Silk Long Kimono
A truly unique robe, beautifully cut and stitched into a flattering, elegant piece, with so many versatile uses. Add some casual, effortless elegance to your loungewear wardrobe, travels, pool-side cocktail sipping and every festival or party in between. A perfect maternity present, it will accompany new mums through pregnancy and beyond, thanks to their relaxed fit and the inside ties. A truly special present for yourself or someone you love.
Light beige Beige base with graphic tribal print of red, blue, yellow & navy. Screen Printed by hand with Azo free, earth friendly dyes
- Fabric Bamboo Silk - 160gsm - soft & luxurious feel
- Length: 130 cm - Mid-calf length
- Sizes: One Size (UK 8-18 / US 6-16 / EUR 34-46)
- Sleeves: Long Kimono Sleeves
- Care: Cold Delicate Machine or Hand Wash
- Model Height: 5 ft 9 in - 175cm
- 2 invisible side pockets
- Inside ties
- Double belt loops for adjustable height
- Hanging loop
I wanted to conjure up the tribal strength from all indigenous tribes from across the globe, including North & South America, Africa, as well as Australia & New Zealand. The strong primary colours represent the simplicity of the components - earth, water & blood of the people and are combined in shapes that emulate the sun, rivers, habitat, identity decoration & the way we are all integral & connected harmoniously.