Chief Kimono Jacket
East meets west in this elegant kimono jacket with the wow factor. Wear open or buttoned up with your favourite denim, trousers or skirt, or wear with a slip underneath as a beautiful 2 piece dress. Mandarin collar. Fabric covered buttons to beneath the chest then open slipt at the front. Tailored shape on top which flows into a more full skirt.
Light beige Beige base with graphic tribal print of red, blue, yellow & navy.
- Fabric: Bamboo
- Length: 106 cm : CHEST : 48cm (96cm all around)
- Sizes: One Size (UK 8-12 / US 6-12 / EUR 34-42)
- Sleeves: Long Shirt Seamless Sleeves with V opening at cuff
- Care: Cold Delicate Machine or Hand Wash
- Model Height: 5 ft 9 in - 175cm
- Fabric covered Buttons to below chest.
- Open slip Mandarin collar
I wanted to conjure up the tribal strength from all indigenous tribes from across the globe, including North & South America, Africa, as well as Australia & New Zealand. The strong primary colours represent the simplicity of the components - earth, water & blood of the people and are combined in shapes that emulate the sun, rivers, habitat, identity decoration & the way we are all integral & connected harmoniously.